The North Star Federation began on 1st January 2018, between Rushall Primary School and Oakwood School. Both former school governing bodies were disbanded and a new federation governing body was created, from a mixture of governors from both previous governing bodies. This website contains all relevant information for the federation. Information relating to the schools can be found on the individual school websites.
Our Moral Compass
Our children are our North Star, everything that we do, every decision that we make, is always about our children.
They are our priority and always come first.
What does the North Star Federation mean for...
- We are aspirational
- We aim high and expect the very best all aspects of education, care and well-being
- We nurture our children to realise their talents and help them reach their potential; their own personal North Star
- Our children are all unique and special and together we celebrate diversity
- The continuing professional development of our team is paramount, so that we can be the best that we can possibly be!
- We value our team and celebrate our diversity and unique skills and talents
- We are not afraid to challenge and always act in the best interests of our children
- We will provide strong strategic leadership to enable our team to flourish and embrace new opportunities
- We work in real partnership with our families; our door is always open
- We listen, support and at times challenge to ensure that every child can reach their own North Star
- We celebrate diversity enabling positive mutually respectful relationships
Our school communities…
- Our schools will shine brightly in the local community
- Our values will be reflected within our communities
- We offer a positive contribution and welcome collaboration
Latest School Events Events
There are currently no events.
North Star Federation @northstarfed
14 Feb RT @RushallPrimary: Year 4 have been learning how to program in Scratch this half term. https://t.co/HZf83hU4iN
10 Feb RT @childnet: Looking for new ways to talk about online safety with your children? @UK_SIC have created a range of quick activities and too…
7 Feb We are holding our parents Online safety sessions tomorrow at Rushall 9am and 2pm, we still have spaces if you wish to attend.