Vacancies and Placements
Level 2 Teaching Assistants required from September 2021
1 year fixed term initially
Term time only
32.5 hours per week
Actual Salary SCP 9 - 12 £15,792.36 - £18,503.12
Due to increasing pupil numbers at Oakwood School from September 2021, we are looking for full-time inspirational Teaching Assistants to work in our wonderful school and be a part of our dynamic team.
Governors want to appoint committed, highly motivated, well organised and enthusiastic practitioners, who will embrace our inclusive and creative philosophy and help us further develop an environment where ‘Every child is given the opportunity to sky rocket!’
The successful candidates will join a dedicated and hardworking team of teachers and TAs in an innovative, creative and supportive school with the most inspirational children.
Oakwood School is highly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
We ask potential candidates to request application forms from Debbie Newey at Oakwood School at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our school website – vacancy page
We will be hosting school visits on:
- Thursday 6th May, 4pm at the Oakwood Satellite (Please meet at Rushall Primary School entrance WS4 1NG)
- Wednesday 12th May, 4pm at the Main Site (WS9 9JS)
Closing Date: Friday 14th May 2021 noon
Interview process: Wednesday 19th May, Thursday 20th May & Friday 21st May
The North Star Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Work Experience & Voluntary Placements
Here at the North Star Federation, we provide excellent placements for high school, college and university students. We are a friendly and supportive team who value additional help in the classroom.
If you are interested in gaining a placement, please email your preferred school below, stating the following information:
- Your full name and contact details
- Your reasons for requesting a placement
- Relevant qualifications you have
- Other qualifications you have
- Any relevant experience you have had
- Which days you are looking to work
- Whether you are looking for a full day or half day
- How long you require the placement for, e.g provisional start and end dates
- Any particular key stages you need experience of