Vacancies and Placements
Lunchtime Supervisors - ref EX07319
Permanent - 10.25 hrs per week (Term-Time including training:39 weeks) Grade 2 SCP 2-4 Salary - £4033.35 - £4196.18
Casual position covering Oakwood School - Grade 2 SCP 2-4 (£9.18 - £9.55ph) and Rushall Primary - Grade 1 SCP 1-2 (£9.00 - £9.18ph)
We currently have vacancies for permanent and casual lunchtime supervisor positions available working across the North Star Federation (Rushall Primary School and Oakwood School).
We are looking to employ a Casual and Permanent Lunchtime Supervisors to join our experienced team. The successful applicants will assist with the care and supervision of pupils at lunchtimes, in both the dining room, classroom and playground, including 1:1 feeding at our Oakwood School, as well as other duties deemed necessary.
Applicants will supervise children during the two hour staggered lunch session. Applicants will uphold and work to the whole school behaviour policy and ensure the safety of all pupils at lunchtimes.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible
- Is able to work across the Federation (Rushall Primary and Oakwood School)
- Will be committed to our schools and will contribute to all aspects of school life
For more information & an application form, please contact Oakwood School by calling 01543 452040 Completed applications need to be marked for the attention of Debbie Newey and sent to Oakwood by 31st January 2020.
The North Star Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Work Experience & Voluntary Placements
Here at the North Star Federation, we provide excellent placements for high school, college and university students. We are a friendly and supportive team who value additional help in the classroom.
If you are interested in gaining a placement, please email your preferred school below, stating the following information:
- Your full name and contact details
- Your reasons for requesting a placement
- Relevant qualifications you have
- Other qualifications you have
- Any relevant experience you have had
- Which days you are looking to work
- Whether you are looking for a full day or half day
- How long you require the placement for, e.g provisional start and end dates
- Any particular key stages you need experience of